We've been back in the kitchen using our quinoa flour in these deliciously gooey chocolate brownies.
Recipe: Makes 16
- 1/2 cup Rapeseed Oil
- 50g Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 large egg & 1 chia gel egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour (or substitute all-purpose)
Optional - Chocolate chips and chopped walnuts (quantity as desired)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8-inch pan with nonstick paper.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt oil, and chocolate slowly over a low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool.
3. Using electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until thick and pale;
4. Beat in the chocolate mixture, vanilla, cocoa powder, chia egg and salt. Add flour and beat on low speed or stir just until blended.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts if including
6. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, until just set and the edges are starting to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.